CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

March 1, 2011

love dis song~~

u noe what? i love to listen 2 dis song over n over again,,
eventhough 100 times i'd listen 2 dis song,i will always repeat it again n again,,
someone said dat dis song is kinda weirdo, but i dun think so,, i enjoyed it very much~ 
4 me although da lyrics is kinda romantica, but dun misunderstand ya~ enjoyed it frenza~

I need U now,,by lady antebellum~
here is da lyric~yesterday i tried 2 upload da video but its too lembap,sori,mayb nxt tyme okayh!

Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping
In the way you did before

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Whoa, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt
Than feel nothing at all

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call
But I'm a little drunk
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now

Oh baby, I need you now

p/s: sweet ya??  dats y i love dis songs very much~even in my blog i put on dis songs on it~ (:

2 comments:

doublef said...

mmg weirdo kot...quarter after one tu haa...little drunk haa..^_^

iheart said...

hahaha~ i told u oredi, jgn jd otak kuning, biru, ijau, itam~ ^_^